Monday, April 6, 2009

Windday, the 18th of Lastleaf

It's been unusally quiet in our Estate...to a point. There are a few renovations occurring, but for the more part, we've all been either avoiding the areas that are being worked on, or directing the progress. It's left us little time to have the pomp and circumstance that the others seem to enjoy, which I guess is a blessing.

Today, I'm going out into the Commonlands, perhaps to visit the Fallen Gate again and try to find another spike for these boots I'm trying to repair. They seem to be old Dreadguard boots, and I hope to restore them, though I do naut know if I will wear them or naut - none of the T`zarawuren were member of the guard, but fashion may win out over tradition.

I wonder that wherever I go, I'll encounter that strange Feir`Dal again...

No comments:

Post a Comment