Monday, April 6, 2009

Date Unknown

So much time has passed since the last time I saw this volume - for most of this time I have been locked in a deep sleep, healing from the deadly wounds Aelfric had given me after my pursuit of Axi...someone or another.

I am still quite weak, though the wounds healed well. I suppose sometime I will jot down exactly what caused him to attack me, however for now I wish to rest. A great amount of darkness has been pulled away during my sleep, though some habits will never die.

At my core, I remain the Streea T`zarawur I was raised to be, however I am...more selective over who my targets are and why I am targetting them. I shall be spending a great deal of time resting within Nature, and learning more about surviving with Her, perhaps becoming one of the Rodor, perhaps not.

For now, I wish to sleep as I have so often since awakening a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment