Monday, April 6, 2009

Brewday, the 10th of Weeping

I was naut wrong, the scrap of a guard did follow me home this eve. I explained as best I could what my situation was, and who could vouche for me within the city. He seemed skeptical, but considering I've naut yet put a knife between his shining armour, he listened and didn't arrest me.

We've spent some time since tracking centaurs inside of the Steppes, tracing their connection to the Bloodsabers as carefully as possible. So far things have turned up that I do naut understand, but he assures me we move in the right direction...

I must return to Freeport soon. I've found a few scrolls that someone there is offering payment for, as they seem unable to find them within the walls of Freeport. Though I'm sure this is naut something Aelfric would condone me doing, it's one of the few ways I can earn money while within the walls of Qeynos.

Sadly, I'm sure he will eventually figure these things out...

No comments:

Post a Comment